In this tutorial, I will show you how to upload/store image in MySQL database using Node.js with the help of Multer and Express.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to build full-stack (Vue.js + Node.js + Express + MySQL) example with a CRUD Application. The back-end server uses Node.js + Express for REST APIs, front-end side is a Vue client with Vue Router and axios.
Express is one of the most popular web frameworks for Node.js that supports routing, middleware, view system… Sequelize is a promise-based Node.js ORM that supports the dialects for Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server… In this tutorial, I will show you step by step to build Node.js Restful CRUD API using Express, Sequelize with MySQL database.
You should install MySQL in your machine first. The installation instructions can be found at Official MySQL installation manual.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to build a full stack Spring Boot + Vue.js example with a CRUD App. The back-end server uses Spring Boot with Spring Web MVC for REST Controller and Spring Data JPA for interacting with MySQL/PostgreSQL database. Front-end side is made with Vue & Vue Router.
More Practice: Vue + Spring Boot: File Upload example
In this tutorial, we’re gonna build a Spring Boot Rest CRUD API example with Maven that use Spring Data JPA to interact with MySQL/PostgreSQL database. You’ll know:
- How to configure Spring Data, JPA, Hibernate to work with Database
- How to define Data Models and Repository interfaces
- Way to create Spring Rest Controller to process HTTP requests
- Way to use Spring Data JPA to interact with PostgreSQL/MySQL Database
– Secure Spring Boot App with Spring Security & JWT Authentication
– Spring Boot Rest XML example – Web service with XML Response
– Spring Boot + GraphQL + MySQL example
– Spring Boot Multipart File upload example
– Spring Boot Pagination & Filter example | Spring JPA, Pageable
GraphQL is a query language that offers an alternative model to developing APIs (REST, SOAP or gRPC) with detailed description.
In this tutorial, we’re gonna build a Spring Boot GraphQL example that will expose CRUD Rest APIs to create, read, update and delete objects in MySQL database with the help of graphql-spring-boot-starter and Spring Data JPA.
In this tutorial, we’re gonna build a Node.js Express Rest API example that supports Token Based Authentication with JSONWebToken (JWT). You’ll know:
- Appropriate Flow for User Signup & User Login with JWT Authentication
- Node.js Express Architecture with CORS, Authenticaton & Authorization middlewares & Sequelize
- How to configure Express routes to work with JWT
- How to define Data Models and association for Authentication and Authorization
- Way to use Sequelize to interact with MySQL Database