In this tutorial, we will learn how to build a full stack Django + Vue.js example with a CRUD Application. The back-end server uses Django with Rest Framework for REST APIs and interacts with MySQL/MongoDB database. Front-end side is made with Vue, Vue Router, Axios & Bootstrap.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to build full-stack (Vue.js + Node.js + Express + PostgreSQL) example with a CRUD Application. The back-end server uses Node.js + Express for REST APIs, front-end side is a Vue client with Vue Router and axios.
Vue introduces Composition API (Function-based API) as an addition to current Options-based API. The API will be released with Vue 3, but now you can try it with Vue 3 Composition API added to your Vue 2 app. In this tutorial, we’re gonna show you:
- New Vue Composition API overview and comparison with classic Vue Options-based API
- Examples to implement a Vue Component with new API: props, data, watchers, lifecycle hooks
- Example to take advantage of new Vue 3 Composition API (function-based API): split Topics into Functions
Related Post: Vue v-slot tutorial with examples
Vue 2.6 is released with new syntax for Slots using
v-slot directive. In this tutorial, we’re gonna show you:
- Syntax to use Vue Slot with
v-slotdirective along with its shorthand
- How to use Vue Named Slots with
- How to use Vue
v-slotfor Scoped Slots & examples
- Vue Dynamic slots example
Related Post: Vue 3 Composition API tutorial with examples