In this tutorial, I will show you how to deal with MongoDB Many to Many Relationship which is an important and complicated Relationship that you will use in most database structures. Then we’re gonna use Mongoose library to make a MongoDB Many to Many Relationship example.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to make Angular 10 connect to MongoDB with Node.js Express. We’re gonna build a full-stack (MEAN stack) CRUD Application in which, the back-end server uses Node.js + Express for REST APIs, front-end side is an Angular App with HTTPClient.
In this tutorial, I will show you way to build a full stack Angular 10 + Spring Boot + MongoDB example with a CRUD Application. The back-end server uses Spring Boot with Spring Web MVC for REST Controller and Spring Data MongoDB for interacting with MongoDB database. Front-end side is made with Angular 10, HTTPClient & Router.
This tutorial helps you build a Spring Boot Authentication (Login & Registration) & role-based Authorization example with JWT, Spring Security and Spring Data MongoDB. You’ll know:
- Appropriate Flow for User Signup & User Login with JWT Authentication
- Spring Boot Application Architecture with Spring Security
- How to configure Spring Security to work with JWT
- How to define Data Models and association for Authentication and Authorization
- Way to use Spring Data MongoDB to interact with MongoDB Database
– Spring Boot JWT Authentication with Spring Security, Spring Data JPA & MySQL/PostgreSQL
– Spring Boot + GraphQL + MongoDB example with Spring Data & graphql-java
– Spring Boot with MongoDB CRUD example using Spring Data
In previous post, we’ve known how to build Spring Boot Rest CRUD Apis with Spring Data MongoDB. In this tutorial, I will continue to make Pagination (and Filter) with Spring Data MongoDB and Pageable.
– Spring Boot, MongoDB: JWT Authentication with Spring Security
In this tutorial, I will show you one of the most important Relationship in MongoDB that you will use in most database structures: One-to-Many Relationship. You will also know 3 criteria to choose Referencing or Embedding for improving application performance. Then we’re gonna make some MongoDB One-to-Many Relationship examples using Mongoose library.
In previous post, we’ve know how to build Node.js Rest CRUD Apis with MongoDB. This tutorial will show you how to make server side Pagination in Node.js with MongoDB & Mongoose.
Fullstack with Angular:
Server side Pagination with Node.js and Angular