In this tutorial, I will show you how to encode Image file to Base64 & decode Base64 String to Image in Dart/Flutter using
In this Dart/Flutter JSON encode tutorial, I will show you ways to convert Object, Nested Object, List, List of JSON objects into JSON string. Finally, you can convert a complex Nested Object (that contains some fields and a List of objects field) into JSON string.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you many methods and functions to work with a Map in Dart (also in Flutter). You will know:
- Introduction to Dart Map, HashMap, LinkedHashMap, SplayTreeMap
- How to create, initialize, add, get value, update, remove entriess in a Map
- Ways to iterate, search, filter, transform a Map in Dart/Flutter
- Way to sort a Map in Dart/Flutter
– Dart/Flutter – Convert Object to JSON string
– Dart/Flutter – Convert/Parse JSON string, array into Object, List
– Dart/Flutter – Convert Map to List & List to Map
– Dart/Flutter List Tutorial with Examples
In this Dart/Flutter tutorial, we’re gonna look at ways to convert/parse JSON string into Object, Nested Object, how to parse JSON array, array of JSON objects into List. Finally, you can parse complex JSON into Nested Object (that also contains array as a field).
In this Dart/Flutter tutorial, I will show you how to convert XML to JSON using xml2json package. You also know way to read XML file or get content from Url and parse XML to JSON object.