In this tutorial, we’re gonna look at several ways to convert Map to List & List to Map in Dart/Flutter using List & Map methods.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you many methods and functions to work with a Map in Dart (also in Flutter). You will know:
- Introduction to Dart Map, HashMap, LinkedHashMap, SplayTreeMap
- How to create, initialize, add, get value, update, remove entriess in a Map
- Ways to iterate, search, filter, transform a Map in Dart/Flutter
- Way to sort a Map in Dart/Flutter
In this Dart/Flutter tutorial, we’re gonna look at ways to convert/parse JSON string into Object, Nested Object, how to parse JSON array, array of JSON objects into List. Finally, you can parse complex JSON into Nested Object (that also contains array as a field).
One of the most popular data structure in OOP is List. In this tutorial, we’ll show you many methods and functions to work with a List in Dart (also in Flutter). At the end, you’re gonna know:
- Introduction to Dart List
- How to create, initialize, access, modify, remove items in a List
- Ways to iterate, search, filter, transform a List in Dart/Flutter
- How to create List of objects in Dart/Flutter
- Ways to sort a List (of objects) in Dart/Flutter
Converting String into Number is necessary for almost language. Dart is no exception. In this tutorial, we’re gonna look at ways to parse a String into a number (
tryParse() method. You also know how to catch Exception for invalid input string, or convert a Hex string to int in Dart/Flutter.